59363 Hop Patch Springs Rd, Mountain Center, CA 92561
- List Price
- Sq. Ft
- Year Built
- Garner Valley
Great opportunity in scenic Garner Valley. Well-priced 2303 square feet, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom ranch style home with two living areas, two laundry rooms and extra space up a spiral staircase. The third oversized bedroom has a separate entrance but is also attached to the house for a potential mother-in-law suite.. There is a large covered porch, greenhouse, out building and large attached 2-car garage. Land backs up to National Forest and the views are simply spectacular. Needs a little TLC but the basics are there.
- Interior Features
- Loft Area, Flooring- Carpet, Flooring- Tile, Vaulted Ceilings, Skylights
- Exterior Features
- Balcony, Patio/Deck, Horse Property, Views, Dog Run, Snowplow Friendly, RV/Boat Parking, Fenced- Partial, In HOA, Out Buildings, Green House, Garden Area, Work Shop
- Garage Description
- 2 Car Attached, RV/Boat Parking
- Electric Baseboard, Propane FAU, Fireplace
- Internet: Cable/DSL, Propane: Available, Septic: Yes, Water Meter: Yes, Power: Utility Co.
Courtesy of Rick Martinez at Idyllwild Town Real Estate